Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
An author who publishes in the journal "Jurnal Ilmiah Ekotrans & Erudisi" agrees to the following terms:
Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
All materials in this site are protected by the law. It is prohibited to quote a part of or all of this website contents for commercial purposes without the permission or consent of the editors.
If anyone finds one article or more in this journal violate or potentially violate one’s copyrights, please report to us through e-mail of Principle Contact.
Legal-formal aspects of accessing any information and manuscript in this journal website refer to the provision of license Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike (CC BY-SA). Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
All information available in 'Jurnal Ilmiah Ekotrans & Erudisi' is academic in nature. 'Jurnal Ilmiah Ekotrans & Erudisi' is not responsible for loss due to the abuse of information in the website.
Notice about change in the copyright policy of the journal 'Jurnal Ilmiah Ekotrans & Erudisi' : "From Volume 1, Nomor 1 onwards the copyright of the article published in the journal 'Jurnal Ilmiah Ekotrans & Erudisi' will be retained by the author"
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.